Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bill O'Reilly, Full-Fledged Fascist

Via Majikthise comes this story that Bill O'Reilly has called for the jailing of everyone involved with Air American for being traitors.

If he hadn't done so before, O'Reilly has now officially crossed the line into fascism. When you call for your opponents to be jailed for being traitors, you have crossed the line from proto-fascist into full-fledged fascist.

I've told this story to those of you I know personally, but I'll relate here as well. I know a guy who went to high school with O'Reilly. Said he was nothing but a gigantic bullying ass back then too. Incidentally, in the same high school class with this person I know and O'Reilly was the leather guy from the Village People. I don't think O'Reilly and the leather guy hung out too much. Well, maybe O'Reilly wanted to meet with him afterhours for some special tutoring.