Monday, July 24, 2006

Random 10 Songs

A lot of blogs put up a random 10 songs off their ipods or computers of whatever each Friday. Looking at these, I figure that my music is at least as good as theirs. So I thought, why the hell not? I always like discussing music anyway. I know it's Monday but I'll do it today and then again on Friday.

Despite these songs, I don't listen to that much music about cowboys. Really.

1. Patsy Cline--Leavin' On Your Mind
2. Snakefinger--Thrashing All The Loves In History
3. Sons of the Pioneers--Cowboy Country
4. Peter Rowan and Don Edwards--I'm Going To Leave Old Texas Now
5. Buddy Tabor--Black Crow Night
6. Allman Brothers--Stand Back
7. Jim & Jesse--Hard Hearted
8. Charles Mingus Big Band--Pussycat Dues
9. Steep Canyon Rangers--Southwind
10. Hazel and Alice--Montana Cowboy