Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tacos for Grades?

So I was chatting with AnthonyS not long ago. He mentioned, and he can correct this story if I don't have it right, that he casually told his students how much he liked tacos. Then out of nowhere, his students starting bringing him tacos every week.

Why can't something like this happen to me? There's the old cliche of sex for grades (which unfortunately actually happens). How boring. Now tacos for grades--that's something to consider. I would give grades not only on the quantity of the tacos but the quality. How hard did you have to work to get these tacos? Did they come from a stand in some parking lot? Or were you lame and got me tacos from some chain? Clearly a D would result from the latter.

I have to create more schemes to get free tacos.