Monday, January 29, 2007

The Christ Year

As Mr. Trend pointed out earlier today, it is my birthday. Today, I turn 33. It is the Christ Year. I have few pretensions to surviving the year and many pretensions to being a spiritual guru to the world. Thus, I expect crucxification, or perhaps some other painful yet redemptive death. I am taking reservations for people to play a role. You can do something good like wash my feet or wrap my lifeless body in a robe or something like that. You would be rewarded with eternal life or maybe a good CD. You could also torture me, put a crown of thorns on me, or otherwise make my life hell. You will undergo eternal damnation. On the other hand, you will remain famous for eternity and maybe in 2000 years you can have the Harvey Keitel circa 4000 play you in a film.