Monday, December 26, 2005

Should I Continue This Blog?

I ask this question because of my near silence over the last 2 months. I think the answer is yes. But these 2 months have been personally brutal and the blog just seemed not so important. Plus it began to seem like work rather than fun and I didn't want that. On the other hand, I like the idea of getting my ideas out to the world, even the bad ones meaning nearly all of them. I like the fact that I've made friends through this blog. I like the fact that I've become reacquinated with old friends through this blog. Though I didn't like being subjected to brutal attacks by blogs of the knee-jerk left--not really worth it you know.

All in all, maybe it can serve as something to get my mind off my disaster of a personal life. Therapy or something. So we'll see. But I'll try to start posting more, in case anyone in the world cares.