Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Expanding Alterdestiny--Introducing Mistertrend

So as all of you readers know, blogging on this site has been, um, sporadic over the last several months. To remedy this, I am acting on a long-held desire to make Alterdestiny a group blog. The first new addition is Mistertrend, which is pretty funny if you know him.

I am looking forward to Mistertrend's posts on music, Brazil, Latin American politics, and baseball.

I am not so much looking forward to his posts on Ohio St. football.

Mistertrend adds a lot to the blog. Here's a few things.

1. People of German descent are far underrepresented on the blogosphere. Mistertrend helps fix this oppression. Heil!

2. The spirit of Protestantism is not nearly strong enough on this blog. Mistertrend definitely helps with that.

3. I need help making fun of Tim McCarver's desire to fellate Derek Jeter every October.

I'm sure there are other reasons too but I can't think of them right now.

The technological aspect of getting Mistertrend's profile up on the blog might take a few days. Did I ever mention how technologically adept I am?

So let's all welcome Mistertrend.