Saturday, June 24, 2006

Thailand I--The Tokyo Airport

I personally consider a victory that I am functional right now after the 10 hour flight to Tokyo. Of course I have a good layover and then another 6-7 hour flight to Bangkok. But it's OK.

I really wish I could spend time in Japan. So freaking expensive though.

This airport is very, um, sterile.

It's rather pointless to try watching the World Cup from the airport terminals since the announcers are speaking Japanese, the names of the teams on the TV are in Japanese, and I don't speak Japanese. Not that I really care though.

I keep thinking that Iron Chef Sakai is going to come around the corner. Or perhaps Hello Kitty.

It is hopeless requesting vegetarian meals on flights. They never seem to get it right.

I should have more to say but I am mourning over Aaron Spelling.