Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Worst Reality Show Ever

Strong words, I know. After all there has been so many just sickening reality shows that what could beat them to be the worst one?

How about a new reality show to pick a new lead singer for INXS? For all the basically immoral reality shows about who gets the inheritance or who is my dad or what not, this seems truly unholy. Not that I was or am the biggest INXS fan in the world. But for God's sake, for the 80s they were a pretty good band, and one defined by their lead singer who became one of the biggest music stars in the world. To try and replace him through a reality show just makes me want to retch.

If it was you telling me this was true, I would want some evidence. So I assume you may not believe that such a thing could be true either. Here's the evidence.