Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lovin' It

In the blogging world, there has to be nothing more amusing to me than to see my post questioning the value of the American Revolution get spread around the right-wing blogs. I clearly committed 3 crimes for these people--I mentioned Michael Moore, I suggested that Canada might be a good place to live, and I dared say that maybe, just maybe, the American Revolution was not the greatest event in the history of humanity.

Also, this adds proof to my theory that the more half-assed the post, the better chance people will talk about it. Strange world.

It's funny how crazy these people are and disturbing to see their poor levels of thinking. I won't bore you with the details. I'll only say that this guy said my post, "may be the most moronic post in the history of political blogging." But given that his favorite writer is St. Jonah of the Literacy Test and that he thinks this is funny, I'll take his claim with great honor.