Monday, March 07, 2005

Back from Mexico

Back from my Mexico trip and blogging hiatus. I'll be sending out a post each day for the 10 days I was gone. I was going to start today but I want to include a few pictures and they haven't been uploaded yet. Please notice the passive voice which I use because I don't know how to do that so I have to wait until my wife has time to do it for me. I use it to save myself from embarassment that I obviously don't care about.

Anyway, suffice to say for now that Mexico was great. I guess I've never travelled somewhere and not had a good time. And I don't know if Mexico was better than the other places I've been. But that's because they've all been wonderful and Mexico is certainly no exception. Interesting experience driving down there too.

In any case, pictures or no I'll start my Mexico posts tomorrow.