Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back

It's damn good to be back after a long time off. Basically, Blogger wouldn't let us publish. Not good. Too bad it took place during my Mexico trip--there was a lot of crazy stuff I saw there that would have made for good writing. I'll summarize tomorrow.

As you all have noticed, the comment threads are down. This is my fault entirely. A few days ago, trying to see what the hell was going on with the blog, I erased a line in the template that allowed comments. I'm not even sure what I was trying to do or why I got rid of that line. I tried to copy the line first, but I was using a Mac and was evidentally unsuccessful. Go me! So until I figure out how to make comments possible again, that won't be happening. I want to just re-download Haloscan, but their instructions don't match up to the actual Blogger site. Great!!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love technology?