Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mike Huckabee - Now Ready for a Tag-Team Match

The circus of celebrities supporting Mike Huckabee's candidacy took surreality to a whole new level today. Huckabee already had the support of Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent. Just when you thought this couldn't get stranger, he gets the support of....Ric Flair. (I believe Huckabee's initial reaction was "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"). While I suspect his campaign will go nowhere (despite what his staunchest supporters may say), I would pay decent money ($20 or less) to see a campaign stop that included Norris, the Nuge, and "the Nature Boy" (or just "the Nat" if you're tight with him) on the same stage. The only thing I want to know is, would they come on stage to the tune of "Also Sprach Zarathustra" or "Wango Tango"? I mean, these are the REAL issues Mike Huckabee now has to face.

Nonetheless, given this bastion of masculity, how can anybody stop him?