Friday, May 04, 2007

Mister Trend's Random 10

I came home from my trip to Argentina, which was a great time with great food (more posts soon) to find out they had also cut off my light (not a great time), thus allowing me to spend my first post-honeymoon night as a married man at my mother-in-law's place. Additionally, I am now involved in a court action against Brazil's light company (also more posts soon). However, I (temporarily, at least) have my power back, so here's the random 10.

1. "Ela disse-me assim" - Maria Bethânia
2. Bachiana Brasileira No. 6 for Flute and Bassoon - Fantasia - Heitor Villa-Lobos
3. "Lives" - Modest Mouse
4. "Two Hearts Beat as One" - U2
5. "Let the Good Times Roll" - Ray Charles
6. "My Rough and Rowdy Ways" - Jimmie Rodgers
7. "Come on you Slags" - Aphex Twin
8. "She Is Suffering" - Manic Street Preachers
9. "Stumble Then Rise On Some Awkward Morning" - A Silver Mt. Zion
10. "Knives Out" - Radiohead