Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Letter to Bill O'Reilly

Dear Bill,

I know that you are a jerk. In fact, I know you have always been a jerk. I know someone you went to high school with. He told me that you were a big bully--the type of guy who would steal a weak kid's lunch money just for the hell of it.

So I shouldn't be surprised at your duplictious actions on your show when you showed a graphic labeling Mark Foley as a Democrat. You and your ilk can try to taint the Democrats with this scandal all you want, but you know damn well that Foley and the Republicans in Congress are the ones who are at fault here. However, I do wonder how you can sleep at night? I would ask the classic question about you having any decency at all, but we all know that you do not.

You truly are a despicable person. You have no morals at all. All you have is a Father Coughlin fantasy to bully people into a proto-fascist state. Please go away.

Love,
Erik