Friday, February 15, 2008

Mister Trend's Random 10

I'm not quite sure what's left to say about Creedence. It seems to me like they don't get mentioned as much as they should by music journalists and "hipsters," which is a shame, but they're still far from underrated. Fogerty was a force of nature, and I'm not quite sure how he still keeps his voice going like that even now. "Travelin' Band" isn't my favorite of theirs, but it's really hard to go wrong with any Creedence (excepting the other members' songs on the final Creedence album).

1. "Marquinhos Cabeção" - MV Bill
2. "Heavy Denim" - Stereolab
3. "Senor F" - Os Mutantes
4. "Sometimes" - My Bloody Valentine
5. "Get a Shot of the Refrigerator" - Stereolab
6. "Segundo Sol" - Cássia Eller
7. "Travelin' Band" - Creedence Clearwater Revival
8. Sonata No. 8 in C Minor - "Pathetique" - 3. Rondo (Allegro) - Ludwig Van Beethoven
9. "Samba do Gringo Paulista" - Suba
10. "Free at Last" - Antony & the Johnsons