Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Confederate Yankee, Blogging Coward

My good friend Confederate Yankee has developed a new strategy for dealing with D and myself attacking him and his Attilaesque ideas. He's just deleting comments. That's fine if he wants to prove himself a coward. I mean it's fitting after all--his KKK friends cover themselves in robes and hoods to avoid any kind of challenge too. I guess I'll just have to resort to ridiculing him on my own blog.

Unlike CY though, I am not hiding under the cover of white hoods and the darkness of night, I mean deleting comments. The fascists can attack me all they want on my blog. I won't delete you (spammers not included).

Confederate Yankee--as cowardly as a bunch of men in hoods lynching a black man to protect their beloved white womanhood.

Meanwhile, he continues to blame Mark Foley on the "gay-baiting left." Yeah, nothing says gay-baiting like the left. Also, black is now white and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are in the baseball playoffs.