Monday, August 28, 2006

Ohio--The Cornhole State

When I was traveling through Ohio a couple of weeks ago, I was amazed to see signs for something called "Cornhole." Clearly what they think it means is not what I think it means. After hearing several rants about this from Ohio native Mr. Trend, I thought I'd do a little research. I came across this site for the American Cornhole Association. Yes, that's right. There's an American Cornhole Association. Evidentally it is some sort of bean bag tossing game. I guess the bags are filled with corn. Some say the game comes from Cincinnati, others from western Kentucky. In any case, what the fuck? Cornhole? This must be the worst named game in the entire world. On the other hand, an American Cornhole Association hat or shirt would be nice to own....